2.9.12

はじめまして!
チケラです。
       Hello, I'm Angelina Cicchella.  I chose to learn Japanese because I hope to someday work to improve and maintain relations not only between Japan and America, but other countries as well.  I believe that being able to understand a culture, and being able to communicate well and gracefully with people of other nations is a responsibility that we all cary.  I also believe that one should never underestimate the power of words.  My best friend's mother is Japanese and as I spent more time with their family, I began to hear more about the culture and language and I found it very interesting and enlightening.  I think that one can not truly understand a culture until they are able to speak their language, so I would like to learn Japanese in order to better understand their mentality and culture.
                                                                                                     
                                                                                                      じゃ、ね!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿